Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Idaho fun!


I knew it from the beginning I would be terrible at this blog stuff! Im back! haha of course a month later but it is what it is:) a while back we took a trip to Idaho to visit family. My sister-in-law and I went up early so we could play at grandma Burnhams. We had such a good time! We played at the park, ate at this AMAZING empanada place, and enjoyed being at hyrum's parents house! (one of my favorite things is when hyrum's mom makes her spaghetti, mmm mmm) by the pictures you can tell Milan enjoyed it as well:)  


















4 comments:

  1. Love the picture of Milan with Spaghetti everywhere. haha! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your back! Love all the cute pictures! P.S. I need your number!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness Milan is soo cute!!! I want to go to the zoo up there. Maybe next month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What city is that Argentine empanadas place?!?! My husband would crazy for that! (it's where he served his mission)

    ReplyDelete